More Articles for motorist safety
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced on Thursday that it will begin work on a new roundabout in Midland on Monday. Construction was originally scheduled to begin in early April, but the agency said frost delayed the project. Related: Roundabouts And ...
Safety and the mowing-herbicide-beautification-erosion control-culvert maintenance mix By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Integrated roadside management programs are being adopted at state and county road agencies because they combine the multiple missions of vegetation management, roadside beautification, motorist safety, erosion control and roadway ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths714 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers583 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines504 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus365 Views