More Articles for motorist safety
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced on Thursday that it will begin work on a new roundabout in Midland on Monday. Construction was originally scheduled to begin in early April, but the agency said frost delayed the project. Related: Roundabouts And ...
Safety and the mowing-herbicide-beautification-erosion control-culvert maintenance mix By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Integrated roadside management programs are being adopted at state and county road agencies because they combine the multiple missions of vegetation management, roadside beautification, motorist safety, erosion control and roadway ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views