More Articles for motorist safety
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced on Thursday that it will begin work on a new roundabout in Midland on Monday. Construction was originally scheduled to begin in early April, but the agency said frost delayed the project. Related: Roundabouts And ...
Safety and the mowing-herbicide-beautification-erosion control-culvert maintenance mix By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Integrated roadside management programs are being adopted at state and county road agencies because they combine the multiple missions of vegetation management, roadside beautification, motorist safety, erosion control and roadway ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views