More Articles for motorist fees
Motorist fees and gas taxes are sources for transportation funding in two state budgets. Pennsylvania and Washington State are trying to pay for essential projects and in doing so – along with a number of other states – may be showing ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views