More Articles for motorist fees
Motorist fees and gas taxes are sources for transportation funding in two state budgets. Pennsylvania and Washington State are trying to pay for essential projects and in doing so – along with a number of other states – may be showing ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views