More Articles for motorist fees
Motorist fees and gas taxes are sources for transportation funding in two state budgets. Pennsylvania and Washington State are trying to pay for essential projects and in doing so – along with a number of other states – may be showing ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views