More Articles for motorcycle fatalities
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus A year ago, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) raised eyebrows in the road industry with a report showing traffic fatalities in the United States rose a tad more than 3 percent in 2012 after ...
The number of motorcyclist fatalities has climbed nearly consecutively for 15 years, with a 9-percent increase in 2012, to more than 5,000 deaths, according to a report from Governors Highway Safety Association. The report is based on data gathered the first ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views