More Articles for motorcycle fatalities
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus A year ago, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) raised eyebrows in the road industry with a report showing traffic fatalities in the United States rose a tad more than 3 percent in 2012 after ...
The number of motorcyclist fatalities has climbed nearly consecutively for 15 years, with a 9-percent increase in 2012, to more than 5,000 deaths, according to a report from Governors Highway Safety Association. The report is based on data gathered the first ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier272 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker257 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges117 Views