More Articles for motorcycle crash
The number of motorcyclist fatalities has climbed nearly consecutively for 15 years, with a 9-percent increase in 2012, to more than 5,000 deaths, according to a report from Governors Highway Safety Association. The report is based on data gathered the first ...
Uneven Lanes Contractor’s failure to warn by requesting additional safety signs results in liability By Brian Morrow In a recent Missouri case, a motorcyclist sued the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MHTC) and a highway contractor for a crash that occurred in a ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles791 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views