More Articles for Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety Improvement Act of 2011 (MVHSIA)
Allstate Insurance Co. issued the following statement in support of graduated driver licensing provisions in the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reauthorization. Major provisions of S.528, the Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection (STANDUP) Act ...
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles589 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views