More Articles for Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety Improvement Act of 2011 (MVHSIA)
Allstate Insurance Co. issued the following statement in support of graduated driver licensing provisions in the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reauthorization. Major provisions of S.528, the Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection (STANDUP) Act ...
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress228 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views