More Articles for Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety Improvement Act of 2011 (MVHSIA)
Allstate Insurance Co. issued the following statement in support of graduated driver licensing provisions in the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reauthorization. Major provisions of S.528, the Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection (STANDUP) Act ...
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party360 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views