More Articles for Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety Improvement Act of 2011 (MVHSIA)
Allstate Insurance Co. issued the following statement in support of graduated driver licensing provisions in the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reauthorization. Major provisions of S.528, the Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection (STANDUP) Act ...
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?477 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group262 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines154 Views