More Articles for Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety Improvement Act of 2011 (MVHSIA)
Allstate Insurance Co. issued the following statement in support of graduated driver licensing provisions in the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reauthorization. Major provisions of S.528, the Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection (STANDUP) Act ...
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views