More Articles for Moorhead
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views