More Articles for Moorhead
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views