More Articles for Moore
Our sister site, Equipment World, has shared some advice for helping Moore, Oklahoma, in its tornado recovery efforts: “Just do something.” Equipment World Executive Editor Tom Jackson pointed out that something as simple as handing out cold bottles of water, giving ...
Moore officials stated on Twitter that several roads have been opened in addition to those that were opened on Wednesday. The city announced yesterday that Interstate 35 and Interstate 44 are “open but highly congested.” Moore street also opened yesterday, but ...
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore. ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views