More Articles for Montreal
One of the biggest problems for owners of electric cars is that long journeys are often out of the question due to the scarcity of charging stations near most major highways. However, electric vehicle owners will soon have the chance to ...
Our sister publication, Equipment World, shared an interesting story about a possible asphalt shortage in Montreal, Canada. The city, which has numerous potholes, will have to sign a $5.2 million contract to avoid running out of asphalt, but city officials worry ...
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues. In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views