More Articles for Montgomery Outer Loop project
Two construction workers were killed Wednesday in a bridge construction accident in Montgomery, Alabama, according to a report from WSFA 12 News. The bridge construction site, located on Highway 80 East, is part of the Montgomery Outer Loop project, a portion ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1873 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1143 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views