More Articles for MoDOT’s Safe & Sound Bridge Improvement Program
In the last 15 months, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has made it one-fourth of the way to its goal of 802 new and improved bridges in five years. When the Route JJ bridge over Richland Creek in Morgan County ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views