More Articles for MoDOT’s Safe & Sound Bridge Improvement Program
In the last 15 months, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has made it one-fourth of the way to its goal of 802 new and improved bridges in five years. When the Route JJ bridge over Richland Creek in Morgan County ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views