More Articles for MoDOT’s Safe & Sound Bridge Improvement Program
In the last 15 months, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has made it one-fourth of the way to its goal of 802 new and improved bridges in five years. When the Route JJ bridge over Richland Creek in Morgan County ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views