More Articles for MoDOT
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MoDOT) today selected Chief Engineer Kevin Keith to serve as interim director of the Missouri Department of Transportation effective April 23, 2010. Keith will serve until a permanent director is selected following a national search ...
JEFFERSON CITY , Mo.– The Missouri Department of Transportation has obligated all of the $524.6 million it received in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds for MoDOT administered projects, meeting the required deadline a month ahead of schedule. State departments of ...
If your agency's salt supply is running low, never fear. You have an alternative. The trend toward liquid deicers and alternatives continues to grow, and the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is one agency that's hopped on board this trend. It's ...
Legendary windmill tilter Don Quixote would surely be confused by Nevada DOT’s new innovation. It is a windmill, yes. But it looks nothing like a traditional windmill. There are no propellers. It is a cylinder, and wind blows against the turbine’s ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable406 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views