More Articles for MoDOT Senior Environment Specialist Melissa Scheperle
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has adopted an innovative approach to aid in stream improvement that is providing habitat enhancements for endangered fish and wildlife, while reducing project costs and completion times, simplifying the permitting process and making Missouri’s roads ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views