More Articles for MoDOT Senior Environment Specialist Melissa Scheperle
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has adopted an innovative approach to aid in stream improvement that is providing habitat enhancements for endangered fish and wildlife, while reducing project costs and completion times, simplifying the permitting process and making Missouri’s roads ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group295 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views