More Articles for MoDOT District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth
Adopt-A-Highway volunteers in Missouri are seeing an increase in the amount of dangerous discarded materials on roadsides, CBS St. Louis reported. Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth said the volunteers have seen more guns, cell phones and ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles711 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views