More Articles for Modernizing Federal Infrastructure Review and Permitting Regulations Policies and Procedures
President Obama on Friday signed a Presidential Memorandum intended to decrease review and approval times for major infrastructure projects, according to WhiteHouse.gov. The memorandum, “Modernizing Federal Infrastructure Review and Permitting Regulations, Policies, and Procedures,” follows a March 22 Executive Order that ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views