More Articles for Model 567
Peterbilt will showcase its all-purpose vocational Model 567, along with other vehicles, at the 2014 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas this month. Robert Woodall, director of Sales and Marketing for Peterbilt, said the Model 567 went into full production ...
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March. The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production. Designed for use in dump, mixer heavy haul and refuse applications, the Model 567 is powered by a Paccar ...
Peterbilt Motors Company is showcasing it new all-purpose vocational Model 567 at its outdoor display during the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) in Louisville, Kentucky, October 1-3. The Model 567 is on display in a dump configuration at ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America192 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards139 Views