More Articles for Model 567
Peterbilt will showcase its all-purpose vocational Model 567, along with other vehicles, at the 2014 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas this month. Robert Woodall, director of Sales and Marketing for Peterbilt, said the Model 567 went into full production ...
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March. The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production. Designed for use in dump, mixer heavy haul and refuse applications, the Model 567 is powered by a Paccar ...
Peterbilt Motors Company is showcasing it new all-purpose vocational Model 567 at its outdoor display during the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) in Louisville, Kentucky, October 1-3. The Model 567 is on display in a dump configuration at ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views