More Articles for mobile app
Being an effective safety manager means more than just holding your obligatory toolbox talk and annual safety training meetings. Developing a proactive approach to safety is not only vital to protecting your workers and the company’s interest at large, it ...
Cardinal Scale has released a new mobile app that allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the Pathway mobile app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight ...
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite. The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched an app similar to the “I’m Stuck” app, which was developed to allow travelers to inform elected officials about transportation problems. ARTBA’s app, however, focuses on transportation professionals. ARTBA unveiled the “Transportation ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views