More Articles for mobile app
Being an effective safety manager means more than just holding your obligatory toolbox talk and annual safety training meetings. Developing a proactive approach to safety is not only vital to protecting your workers and the company’s interest at large, it ...
Cardinal Scale has released a new mobile app that allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the Pathway mobile app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight ...
Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney has unveiled a new mobile app that aims to improve collaboration between the office and the jobsite. The Project Plan Room app allows users to send construction documents, data and project information in real time ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched an app similar to the “I’m Stuck” app, which was developed to allow travelers to inform elected officials about transportation problems. ARTBA’s app, however, focuses on transportation professionals. ARTBA unveiled the “Transportation ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views