More Articles for MnDOT’s Research Services Section
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts534 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse399 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views