More Articles for MMFX2
VIDEO: MMFX’s ChromX 4100 provides high-strength steel alternative when corrosion resistance isn’t needed
Irvine, Calif.-based MMFX Steel Corporation’s uncoated, high-strength steel and corrosion resistant product, MMFX2, has been used successfully throughout the transportation industry. However, not all projects need corrosion resistance so the company saw a need to develop a high-strength steel without corrosion ...
The City of Chesapeake began construction on the new Dominion Boulevard, U.S. Route 17, project in early January (2013). The project includes five new bridge structures; the largest is a new four-lane 95-foot-high, fixed-span bridge that will replace the current ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series983 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks401 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene337 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund222 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group198 Views