More Articles for mix-design optimization
A formula for greenbacks and green roads To avoid fracturing aggregates when compacting stone matrix asphalt (SMA) or open-graded mixes, it may be necessary to use two rollers set in low amplitude during the breakdown phase. When it comes to mix-design ...
Pennies DO matter! In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not about cutting corners to ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)768 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views