More Articles for MIT
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host the Dr. J. Don Brock TransOvation Workshop at the San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, California, October 28-30. The workshop, themed “Where Technology Meets the Road,” will feature ...
You want to walk across the road. A car approaches. You stare into the blue eyes of Evita, uncertain. From behind those eyes comes a soft voice telling you, “Go ahead. I see you. I’m stopping, and it’s safe to ...
Better Roads The October 2011 issue, Better Roads marked the 80th anniversary of the magazine. The publication was founded in 1931 by Alden F. Perrin, who served a publisher and editorial director until his death in 1965. From the mostly gravel roads ...
Hamlin Jennings, who is known among academic and industry researchers for his influential work on the fundamental chemistry of cement, will be the inaugural executive director of the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSH), a research center established last fall at MIT ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1215 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1047 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse742 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones506 Views