More Articles for Missouri projects using American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will officially open the first U.S. economic recovery act project – the Osage River Bridge at Tuscumbia, Mo. – following a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Aug. 16. MoDOT Interim Director Kevin Keith will ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views