More Articles for Missouri-Kansas Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association ( ACPA)
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong955 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]949 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction387 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair375 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views