More Articles for Missouri flooded roads
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) says its aiming to get flooded routes open as quickly and safely as possible by the end of 2011, the agency announced on Sept. 21. One of the first big steps to accomplish this goal ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views