More Articles for Missouri DOT
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Hey Washington! You’re out of touch and we don’t trust you. Most Americans think their transportation system is in bad shape. But they prefer tolls to an increased gas ...
Is the Reauthorization wind shifting? The pressure of having no working alternatives to replace the fuel tax continues to build By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Is there some serious ground shifting going on, when it comes to what sort ...
Missouri's roads made the nation's biggest improvement, jumping 16 spots from 24th to 8th in rankings of state highway performance and cost-effectiveness according to the Reason Foundation's new 19th Annual Highway Report. The study ranks each state's interstate highways and state-controlled ...
Speed the plow New tow plow moves more snow, faster By Mike Anderson The numbers just didn’t add up for Bob Lannert back in his days with the Missouri DOT: There were too few plow trucks to clear snow and ice from the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views