More Articles for Missouri DOT
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Hey Washington! You’re out of touch and we don’t trust you. Most Americans think their transportation system is in bad shape. But they prefer tolls to an increased gas ...
Is the Reauthorization wind shifting? The pressure of having no working alternatives to replace the fuel tax continues to build By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Is there some serious ground shifting going on, when it comes to what sort ...
Missouri's roads made the nation's biggest improvement, jumping 16 spots from 24th to 8th in rankings of state highway performance and cost-effectiveness according to the Reason Foundation's new 19th Annual Highway Report. The study ranks each state's interstate highways and state-controlled ...
Speed the plow New tow plow moves more snow, faster By Mike Anderson The numbers just didn’t add up for Bob Lannert back in his days with the Missouri DOT: There were too few plow trucks to clear snow and ice from the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business364 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views