More Articles for Missouri Department of Transportation
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MoDOT) today selected Chief Engineer Kevin Keith to serve as interim director of the Missouri Department of Transportation effective April 23, 2010. Keith will serve until a permanent director is selected following a national search ...
JEFFERSON CITY , Mo.– The Missouri Department of Transportation has obligated all of the $524.6 million it received in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds for MoDOT administered projects, meeting the required deadline a month ahead of schedule. State departments of ...
If your agency's salt supply is running low, never fear. You have an alternative. The trend toward liquid deicers and alternatives continues to grow, and the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is one agency that's hopped on board this trend. It's ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views