More Articles for Mississippi River
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced Tuesday that the final piece of the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge will be installed this week, according to KMOV. MoDOT said crews will install the bridge’s steel girders on Thursday. They will add ...
Missouri’s House of Representatives have reached a compromise to end the debate with Illinois about the name of the new bridge over the Mississippi River--and Stan the Man is part of the solution. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the House ...
Will Stan the Man become Stan the Bridge? Illinois and Missouri are disagreeing over what to call a new bridge over the Mississippi River at St. Louis, the region's first span across the river in more than four decades. The Missouri folk ...
WATSONVILLE, Calif.--Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22.4 million contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) for the demolition of the U.S. 82 Greenville Bridge located approximately 100 miles northwest of Jackson, Mississippi. The scope of the project includes ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views