More Articles for Mississippi River
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced Tuesday that the final piece of the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge will be installed this week, according to KMOV. MoDOT said crews will install the bridge’s steel girders on Thursday. They will add ...
Missouri’s House of Representatives have reached a compromise to end the debate with Illinois about the name of the new bridge over the Mississippi River--and Stan the Man is part of the solution. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the House ...
Will Stan the Man become Stan the Bridge? Illinois and Missouri are disagreeing over what to call a new bridge over the Mississippi River at St. Louis, the region's first span across the river in more than four decades. The Missouri folk ...
WATSONVILLE, Calif.--Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22.4 million contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) for the demolition of the U.S. 82 Greenville Bridge located approximately 100 miles northwest of Jackson, Mississippi. The scope of the project includes ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views