More Articles for Mississippi fuel tax
Missisppi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday at the Stennis Capitol Press Corps luncheon in Jackson that he won’t support raising the state’s gas tax but would support a bond bill that is less than $200 million, ClarionLedger.com reports. Reeves told ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views