More Articles for minority- and women-owned small and disadvantaged businesses
An April 20 workshop was held in advance of advertising contracts for the Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project to help disadvantaged business enterprises (DBEs) in New York and its neighboring states better compete for contracts and help DBEs ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views