More Articles for minority- and women-owned certification (MBE/WBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved the award of two construction contracts worth $29 million for shoulder widening and advance work to prepare for the rebuilding and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) scheduled to begin ...
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views