More Articles for minority- and women-owned certification (MBE/WBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved the award of two construction contracts worth $29 million for shoulder widening and advance work to prepare for the rebuilding and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) scheduled to begin ...
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2260 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles529 Views