More Articles for minority- and women-owned certification (MBE/WBE)
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved the award of two construction contracts worth $29 million for shoulder widening and advance work to prepare for the rebuilding and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) scheduled to begin ...
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on April 26 approved the award of nine contracts worth nearly $172 million for design and construction management services, including contracts to begin preparing for the reconstruction and widening of the Jane Addams Memorial ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views