More Articles for Minnesota Transportation Alliance
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has revealed plans for $1.1 billion in road construction in 2013, according to Finance & Commerce. The program would cover 337 ongoing and new projects such as the $17.6 million Highway 36 interchange at English Street ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River463 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business373 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice282 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views