More Articles for Minnesota Transportation Alliance
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has revealed plans for $1.1 billion in road construction in 2013, according to Finance & Commerce. The program would cover 337 ongoing and new projects such as the $17.6 million Highway 36 interchange at English Street ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]938 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong927 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker337 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair292 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction274 Views