More Articles for Minnesota Transportation Alliance
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has revealed plans for $1.1 billion in road construction in 2013, according to Finance & Commerce. The program would cover 337 ongoing and new projects such as the $17.6 million Highway 36 interchange at English Street ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views