More Articles for Minnesota speed enforcement campaign
The Minnesota Departments of Transportation (MnDOT) and Public Safety (DPS) yesterday launched 150 digital message signs in an effort to reinforce safe driving habits. The statistic-based signs, located above freeways throughout the state, feature messages that encourage seat belt use, driving ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes619 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views