More Articles for Minnesota highway funding
In the next 20 years, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) could face a $12 billion dollar shortfall. The Star Tribune reports that MnDOT rebuilt Interstate 35 between Twin Ports and the Twin Cities in the past couple of years, but ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments286 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views