More Articles for Minnesota DOT
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
AASHTO’s TSP•2 Program Speeds Acceptance of Technologies, Materials A technology transfer program administered by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is helping state departments of transportation expedite review of potentially promising new pavement and bridge technologies prior ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes686 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- 10 States with the Worst Drivers509 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology436 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views