More Articles for Minnesota Departments of Public Safety
The Minnesota Departments of Transportation (MnDOT) and Public Safety (DPS) yesterday launched 150 digital message signs in an effort to reinforce safe driving habits. The statistic-based signs, located above freeways throughout the state, feature messages that encourage seat belt use, driving ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views