More Articles for Minnesota Department of Transportation
Infrasense Inc. recently completed subsurface investigations for 100 bridge decks throughout Minnesota’s Metro, Southeast and Northeast regions. In the years following the I-35 bridge collapse outside of Minneapolis, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has increased focus ...
U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on Oct. ...
The opening of the eastbound Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge in the southeast Twin Cities Metro Area tops a list of 51 state highway and bridge projects totaling $113.37 million that the Minnesota Department of Transportation has completed so far this ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views