More Articles for Minneapolis
I’m not sure what’s more disconcerting about this story, that this guy has access to a wheel loader in the first place or that he’s likely operated it more than a few times while intoxicated. According to a report from CBS ...
President Barack Obama is expected to talk about transportation and transit issues during his visit to the Twin Cities -- Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota -- on Wednesday, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports. The president will likely stop at Union ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Monday took his first official trips, visiting New Haven, Connecticut, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Foxx, who officially took on his new role as DOT chief earlier this month, discussed transportation needs in each city he traveled to. The ...
If a bridge falls in Washington State does anyone in Washington D.C. hear it? Yes, but for how long will its crash echo in their thoughts? There has been, historically, a relationship between a collapsed bridge span and a collapsed attention ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views