More Articles for minivan
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
I wrote a blog post last week about the most embarrassing types of vehicles to drive. The minivan, not surprisingly, made the list. But the minivan may not be as uncool as it’s portrayed. In fact, according to this “Swagger Wagon” ...
Well, this list is not surprising. Apparently the soccer mom minivan is uncool to drive, and particularly embarrassing for men to have as their mode of transportation. According to the results from a CarInusrance.com survey, inexpensive compact cars and minivans are the most embarrassing ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views