More Articles for minivan
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
I wrote a blog post last week about the most embarrassing types of vehicles to drive. The minivan, not surprisingly, made the list. But the minivan may not be as uncool as it’s portrayed. In fact, according to this “Swagger Wagon” ...
Well, this list is not surprising. Apparently the soccer mom minivan is uncool to drive, and particularly embarrassing for men to have as their mode of transportation. According to the results from a CarInusrance.com survey, inexpensive compact cars and minivans are the most embarrassing ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2275 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority629 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles602 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project554 Views