More Articles for minivan
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
I wrote a blog post last week about the most embarrassing types of vehicles to drive. The minivan, not surprisingly, made the list. But the minivan may not be as uncool as it’s portrayed. In fact, according to this “Swagger Wagon” ...
Well, this list is not surprising. Apparently the soccer mom minivan is uncool to drive, and particularly embarrassing for men to have as their mode of transportation. According to the results from a CarInusrance.com survey, inexpensive compact cars and minivans are the most embarrassing ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views