More Articles for mining/non-mining sector fatalities
A 41 year- old laborer with four years of experience died on Dec. 29, 2010, at Martinez Stone in Texas, a dimension stone operation, because of falling material, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths686 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views