More Articles for mining and construction
Metso will supply a tandem rotary railcar dumper to Hamersley Iron Pty. Ltd. in Australia. The equipment will be delivered to Hamersley Iron’s Cape Lambert, Port B iron ore operation in North Western Australia. The value of the order ...
Michael J. Mack, Jr., president of the Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division for Moline, Ill.-based Deere & Co. has been named to the board of directors of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), the North American-based international trade group for ...
Metso has acquired Copperstate Industrial Services, Inc., a mining services provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. The acquisition strengthens Metso’s position as a leading service and technology provider for the mining and construction sectors. The company is transferred to Metso on ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views