More Articles for mining and construction
Metso will supply a tandem rotary railcar dumper to Hamersley Iron Pty. Ltd. in Australia. The equipment will be delivered to Hamersley Iron’s Cape Lambert, Port B iron ore operation in North Western Australia. The value of the order ...
Michael J. Mack, Jr., president of the Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division for Moline, Ill.-based Deere & Co. has been named to the board of directors of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), the North American-based international trade group for ...
Metso has acquired Copperstate Industrial Services, Inc., a mining services provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. The acquisition strengthens Metso’s position as a leading service and technology provider for the mining and construction sectors. The company is transferred to Metso on ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority847 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker719 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views