More Articles for Milton-Madison Bridge
One week after the record-breaking slide of the Milton-Madison Bridge, vehicles are now able to drive across the span connecting Milton, Ky. and Madison, Ind. across the Ohio River. The span, which opened Thursday evening, replaces a bridge that was built in ...
Construction crews have completed a record-breaking bridge slide over the Ohio River. Related: VIDEO: Portland engineers use dish soap to move century-old bridge At nearly a half-mile in length and weighing in at more than 30 million pounds, the Milton-Madison bridge is ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined Congressman Baron Hill, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Governor Steven Beshear and other state and local officials in breaking ground late last month on the Milton-Madison bridge replacement project, which received ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2017 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views