More Articles for Milton-Madison Bridge
One week after the record-breaking slide of the Milton-Madison Bridge, vehicles are now able to drive across the span connecting Milton, Ky. and Madison, Ind. across the Ohio River. The span, which opened Thursday evening, replaces a bridge that was built in ...
Construction crews have completed a record-breaking bridge slide over the Ohio River. Related: VIDEO: Portland engineers use dish soap to move century-old bridge At nearly a half-mile in length and weighing in at more than 30 million pounds, the Milton-Madison bridge is ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined Congressman Baron Hill, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Governor Steven Beshear and other state and local officials in breaking ground late last month on the Milton-Madison bridge replacement project, which received ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views