More Articles for Milton Friedman
Transportation Construction Jobs Alone Do Not a Recovery Make The art of riding the short-term/long-term transportation funding teeter-totter By John Latta A report from the National Transportation Policy Project says creating jobs in the transportation infrastructure is a good thing — but maybe ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views