More Articles for milling and concrete overlay process
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series894 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group362 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks265 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines188 Views