More Articles for milling and concrete overlay process
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?451 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group207 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views