More Articles for Miller Center of Public Affairs
Going up? Fuel tax hike opponents now have fewer places to hide. By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The pressure on Congress to raise fuel taxes has just been increased. A preliminary report by the co-chairs of the President’s deficit commission, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views