More Articles for Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia
Five former U.S. transportation secretaries and the chairman of the House Transportation Committee participated in a transportation summit that examined the link between transportation and economic growth and how best to make the case to the American public ...
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1215 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1047 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse742 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones506 Views