More Articles for Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia
Five former U.S. transportation secretaries and the chairman of the House Transportation Committee participated in a transportation summit that examined the link between transportation and economic growth and how best to make the case to the American public ...
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views