More Articles for Miller Act payment bond claims
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views