More Articles for miles driven
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
Vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the United States has declined by 7 percent in the last 10 years, with 46 states contributing to the decrease, according to a report from The Hill. The figures come from a study conducted by the ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141354 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields325 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers248 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill225 Views