More Articles for mileage-based user fees
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
Ever feel like a victim of your own success? Let me explain. As you probably are aware, the lion’s share of revenue for infrastructure repair, ongoing maintenance, traffic operations and new construction comes from federal and state fuel taxes. That worked ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views