More Articles for Mike Varner
Making high-RAP mixes -- an art and a science By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Many state transportation departments have saved tens of millions of dollars by using reclaimed asphalt pavement. RAP is worth the same as the virgin materials it replaces. ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series868 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks181 Views