More Articles for Mike Roberto
Kenworth Truck Company and Sprint are involved in a partnership to provide mobile connectivity for the revolutionary Kenworth NavPlus, a PACCAR proprietary navigation and business technology system for Kenworth Class 5-8 trucks. As the core development partner, Sprint says it is ...
Case Construction Equipment officially launched the Case Triple Threat Rodeo Competition, a yearlong rodeo competition featuring Case loader/backhoes, wheel loaders and skid steers, on Jan. 18 during the 2011 World of Concrete trade show in Las Vegas. The operators who win ...
Case Construction Equipment introduced three new F Series wheel loader models on Jan. 18 at the 2011 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. The new machines provide faster acceleration, quicker cycle times and higher travel speeds while delivering as much ...
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States. He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views