More Articles for Mike Kohl
Location: Wyandot County, Ohio Challenge: Additional space for road salt storage Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 72-feet-wide by 60-feet-long Application: Salt storage The Wyandot County’s Bridge and Highway Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining 350 miles of roadways and bridges throughout the district. ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice346 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill332 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views