More Articles for Mike Kohl
Location: Wyandot County, Ohio Challenge: Additional space for road salt storage Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 72-feet-wide by 60-feet-long Application: Salt storage The Wyandot County’s Bridge and Highway Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining 350 miles of roadways and bridges throughout the district. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts527 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse384 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views