More Articles for Mike Kohl
Location: Wyandot County, Ohio Challenge: Additional space for road salt storage Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 72-feet-wide by 60-feet-long Application: Salt storage The Wyandot County’s Bridge and Highway Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining 350 miles of roadways and bridges throughout the district. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?494 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group317 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series283 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views