More Articles for Mike Kohl
Location: Wyandot County, Ohio Challenge: Additional space for road salt storage Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 72-feet-wide by 60-feet-long Application: Salt storage The Wyandot County’s Bridge and Highway Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining 350 miles of roadways and bridges throughout the district. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2195 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1268 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans476 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views